Saturday, March 22, 2014

Worn Panties For Sale

I really need to make room for new lingerie and the only way to do that is to get rid of some of the things I already have.  Here's the first item I'm listing.  If you are interested, email me at:  sh2wph.yahoo.com
Include the item name on the subject line.  At this time US orders only.  Serious inquires only!
Help me keep my blogs and videos going.

PRICE REDUCED


Pink & Tan Lace Panties

$15
(includes shipping)


Size  M  (8 - 10)














Serious Inquires Only

Check back soon for more items.

2 comments:

  1. Krissy KrossdresserMarch 24, 2014 at 10:21 AM

    Are those panties nice to wear? I would love to buy them. Do they have stains on it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful legs in your nylons. It’s no wonder your cock is rock hard in your pantyhose!

    ReplyDelete